The SCIFI Project runs Open Calls on Smart City Data Challenges.
Our next call opens in June 2019
Find here all you need to know for your future application
Successful applicants will receive funding and support for their data-centric Smart City solution, including:
- Up to €10,000 to support pilot, proof of concept, or minimum viable product development.
- Potential for full-scale implementation of successful pilots
- Access and support from the relevant cities and stakeholders to co-create your solution.
- 6-month business accelerator powered by Faubourg Numerique, Agoria and Cambridge Cleantech, with introductions to cities, investors and mentors.
- Access to hardware and equipment such as sensors.
- The chance to promote your solution through the SCIFI network and events.
- Access to technology and datasets, as well as training and advice by SCIFI experts.
Who can apply?
In order to apply for the call, startups, students and companies must be part of a legal entity. This can be a private company, or can be organised through association with a university, business school, or incubator. Only organisations legally registered in any of the EU member states or the associated countries can apply to this pre-commercial procurement from SCIFI.
Application & Selection Process
Identify the smart city challenge which your solution meets.
- City centre optimisation
- Air quality
- Water optimisation
- Building efficiency
Complete and submit your application through the F6S platform. You will provide:
- Info about yourself and your team.
- A pitch deck of max 12 slides.
- A 1-min video to explain why we should fund your team.
- A budget for your proposed project.