Here you will find the latest opportunities for your business, to take part in challenges, open calls and more. Have a look below!
TOYOTA START-UP ACCELERATOR
Yes! The Toyota Startup Accelerator has opened its doors again!
The first edition was such a BIG success, that the biggest car manufacturer in the world has asked for our support once again in launching the second open call for startups focusing on the following Mobility and Sustainability fields:
 Mobility for All
 Carbon Neutral
 Circular Economy of Plastic
 Life Cycle Footprint Ecosystem
If you want to join Toyota and ISDI in achieving our #BeyondZero mission, apply before September 14th! Up to five startups will be selected, get funded with €20,000 equity-free each and join a 6-month acceleration program including the best of the best mentors and Toyota Guides.
Application Deadline: 14/09/2021
Funding: up to €20,000
EU-funded project ONTOCHAIN
The EU-funded project ONTOCHAIN just launched its second open call with €1.3m for innovators developing blockchain-based knowledge management solutions.
- ONTOCHAIN grants up to €145K (equity-free)
- Free access to cutting-edge infrastructure
- Mentoring and connections
Application Deadline: 15/09/2021
Funding: up to €1.3 M
i4Trust Open Call
i4Trust will launch its first Open Call to select up to 16 Bottom-Up Experiments (“Experiments”) in order to:
- Mobilize DIH and European Companies to understand the demand for data, establish data-sharing partnerships and identify concrete use cases relying on trusted and effective sharing of data
- Support the aforementioned entities in adopting the user-friendly and proven technologies for data sharing based on CEF-compatible iSHARE and FIWARE Building Blocks, which cover all the operational, legal, technical and governance aspects related to data sharing
Submission Deadline: 06/09/2021
Funding up to: EUR 120,000